One of my favorite MAC Holiday Palettes is still the Devoted Poppy: 6 Classic Eyes that released in the Holiday 2008 collection. I saw it for sale at CCO (Cosmetics Company Outlet) last weekend, so I wanted to post the look I like to do with 3 of the colors from this palette. I usually do this look when I’m running short on time. It’s super quick and easy to do!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (entire lid)
- MAC Devoted Poppy: 6 Classic Eyes Holiday Palette E/S in “Sweet Eyes” (highlight)
- MAC Devoted Poppy: 6 Classic Eyes Holiday Palette E/S in “Amourously” (entire lower lid)
- MAC Devoted Poppy: 6 Classic Eyes Holiday Palette E/S in “In Awe” (outer V — blend!)
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in “Black Ink” (upper lash line)
- MAC Powder Blush in “Harmony” (contour)
- MAC Sheertone Blush in “Peaches” (apples of cheeks)
- MAC L/S in “Hold the Pose”
If you don’t have this palette — no worries! As with all the looks I post on this site, feel free to use any color from any brand that you like.