I used two different violet pigments for this look — MAC Violet and Viz-a-Violet pigments. Viz-a-Violet is more of a lighter lavender shade whereas Violet is bright purple. These pigment colors come out even more vivid when applied wet.
- MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” (entire lid)
- MAC Pigment in “Violet” (applied wet on lower lid using a sponge applicator and MAC Pro Water Base Mixing Medium)
- MAC Pigment in “Viz-a-Violet” (using the same sponge applicator, apply on inner corner, tear duct, and lower lash line)
- MAC E/S in “Shadowy Lady” (outer V and blend along crease; extend to outer lower lash line)
- MAC E/S in “Digit” (highlight — this is a pale lavender color)
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in “Black Ink” (upper lash line)
- Lancome Oscillating Mascara
- MAC Powder Blush in “Harmony” (contour)
- MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush in “Dollymix” (on apples)
- MAC Pro L/S in “Violetta”
You could also just use a nude or light brown lipstick to make the eye shadow be the focus of your face.