I came up with a bright blue eye shadow with hot pink lipstick look to match this colorful dress I wore yesterday:
The eye shadow application is easy — just use windshield wiper motions to apply each of the four colors on the lid.
- MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” (entire lid)
- MAC Limited Edition E/S in “Femme-Fi” (highlight/brow bone)
- MAC E/S in “Arena” (crease)
- MAC E/S in “Freshwater” (entire lower lid)
- MAC E/S in “Moon’s Reflection” (apply where Arena and Freshwater meet; also apply along tear duct and lower lash line)
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in “Black Ink” (upper lash line)
- MAC Eye Kohl in “Phone Number” (lower waterline)
- Lancome Oscillating Mascara
- Benefit Bronzing Powder in “Hoola” (contour)
- Benefit Blush in “Coralista” (apples of cheeks)
- MAC L/S in “Show Orchid”
Femme-Fi eye shadow came out with the Neo Sci-Fi Collection in 2008. It’s my favorite limited edition MAC eye shadow to use as a highlight. Although MAC stores don’t sell this color anymore, I’ve seen it several times at nearby CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet) stores. If you can’t get your hands on one, then MAC “Shroom” E/S works nicely too!