This eye shadow combination is what I have done throughout most of college, because these four colors were my first MAC products (well, actually I used “Bagatelle” instead of “Gorgeous Gold” but it was limited edition and I used it all up ).
- MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” (entire lid)
- MAC E/S in “Vanilla” (highlight)
- MAC E/S in “Gorgeous Gold” (inner corner, tear duct, and inner lower lash line)
- MAC E/S in “Saddle” (outer and center lid; blend where it meets Gorgeous Gold; also apply on middle lower lash line)
- MAC E/S in “Antiqued” (outer V and blend along crease; also apply on outer lower lash line)
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in “Black Ink” (upper lash line)
- MAC Eye Kohl in “Smolder” (lower waterline)
- Lancome Oscillating Mascara (top and bottom lashes)
- Benefit Bronzing Powder in “Hoola” (contour)
- Benefit Blush in “Coralista” (apples of cheeks)
- MAC L/S in “Spice It Up!”
“Spice It Up!” is now my favorite red lipstick. It’s a very wearable shade of red! This is more of a berry red as opposed to a bright vibrant red. I definitely recommend this to red lipstick newbies!