After trying out the new Milani Liquif’Eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil and MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liners, I figured why not also try the L’Oreal HiP ones too! Like the Milani pencils, L’Oreal HiP Color Chrome pencils also have a metallic finish (whereas MAC Pearlglides are shimmery). I got the one in “Gold Charge”, but there are three other colors: “Black Shock”, “Silver Lightning”, and “Violet Volt”.
I like using these pencils on my lower waterline and lower lash line. The Color Chrome pencil felt like gel when I applied it — L’Oreal calls them “liquid pencils”, and I think that’s a really good description of it!
- MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” (entire lid)
- MAC E/S in “Flip” (center lid and inner corner)
- MAC E/S in “Handwritten” (outer V and blend along crease)
- Prescriptive E/S in “Fire” (apply and blend where Flip and Handwritten meet)
- MAC E/S in “Ricepaper” (highlight)
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in “Black Ink” (upper lash line)
- L’Oreal HiP Color Chrome Eyeliner in “Gold Charge” (lower waterline)
- Lancome Oscillating Mascara (top and bottom lashes)
- Benefit Bronzing Powder in “Hoola” (contour)
- MAC Mineralize Blush in “Nuance” (on apples)
- MAC L/S in “Touch”
The gold color is so vibrant, and I’m loving it! I purchased mine at CVS on sale for $5.00 (regularly $9.99).