The MAC Pro pigment I used in this look is pure gold color, unlike the other “gold” pigments I’ve been using that are a mix of gold and other colors (click here to compare with the mixed gold pigments in a previous look). I kept the gold pigment to below my crease so that the gold only shows up as a thin line when I have my eyes fully open (as shown in the second picture).
- MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” (entire lid)
- MAC Pro Pigment in “Gold” (applied wet on lower lid using a sponge applicator and MAC Pro Water Base Mixing Medium)
- MAC E/S in “Antiqued” (outer V and crease)
- MAC E/S in “Ground Brown” (outer V on top of Antiqued)
- MAC E/S in “Vanilla” (highlight)
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in “Black Ink” (upper lash line)
- Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara in “Black/Noir” (top and bottom lashes)
- MAC Powder Blush in “Harmony” (contour)
- MAC Powder Blush in “Springsheen” (on apples)
- MAC Lip Pencil in “Soar”
- MAC Limited Edition L/S in “Made to Order”
The lipstick I’m wearing is from the new MAC Pret-a-Papier Collection that launched last Thursday, April 22, 2010. “Made to Order” is a coral-pink color, my favorite of the four lipsticks that are part of this collection.