I’m going to start including quick EOTD (Eye of the Day) posts in between my usual posts. These are intended to be eyeshadow looks that you can do and use any blush and lipstick that you like! My only tip is to stick with light blush and lipstick colors when wearing a dramatic eye (this helps keep the focus on your eyes) — but it’s up to you what you’d like to apply on the rest of your face with these EOTDs! EOTDs will typically consist of just a picture or two of the eyeshadow and a description of makeup used in the order that I used them.
- Apply MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” on entire lid.
- Use a creamy-beige color like MAC E/S in “Brule” as highlight.
- Using a sponge applicator (or a dense brush like MAC 239) and MAC Pro Water Base Mixing Medium, apply MAC Pigment in “Violet” wet on center to inner lower lid.
- Apply the light brown half of the MAC Mineralize E/S Duo in “Odd Couple” to the crease using a windshield wiper motion.
- Apply MAC E/S in “Shadowy Lady” to the outer V and blend along crease and all the way to the inner corner.
- Line upper lash line with Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in “Black Ink”.
- Apply MAC Eye Kohl in “Smolder” to lower waterline.
- Curl and apply black mascara — here I used Lancome Oscillating Mascara.