This is another eyeshadow color placement that you can try where you place the lightest shade on the lower lid. This creates a different type of effect on your eyes.
- MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” (entire lid)
- MAC Pigment in “Nude” (apply wet on lower lid using a sponge applicator and MAC Pro Water Base Mixing Medium — click here to see how to make your own homemade mixing medium)
- MAC E/S in “Goldmine” (apply lightly on inner half of crease)
- MAC E/S in “Antiqued” (outer V and outer half of crease)
- MAC E/S in “Vanilla” (highlight)
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in “Chocolate Shimmer” (upper lash line)
- MAC Eye Kohl in “Teddy” (lower waterline)
- MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in “NC15/NW20″ (lower lash line; blend with a MAC 219 Pencil Brush)
- Blinc Kiss Me Mascara in “Black” (top and bottom lashes)
- Benefit Bronzing Powder in “Hoola” (contour)
- MAC Powder Blush in “Springsheen” (on apples)
- TEMPTU AIR pod Highlighter in “301 Champagne” (to highlight upper half of apples and up towards temples)
- MAC Lip Pencil in “Hodgepodge” (along lip line)
- MAC L/S in “Coconutty”
The picture on the left is without flash. I take these pictures myself, so the flash tends to be harsher at times than it really appears in person.