This is a retro eyeshadow look with extended eyeliner. White eyeshadow helps create a dramatic contrast with the black eyeliner as well as black mascara, making your lashes stand out more too.
- Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance on entire lid.
- Apply MAC E/S in “White Frost” as a wash on entire lid.
- Line upper lash line with a black color, like Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in “Black Ink”. Then extend the line (create a wing) by following the natural curve/angle of your lower lash line.
- Line lower lash line with a black pencil, like MAC Eye Kohl in “Smolder”. Then extend it outwards, parallel to the upper lash line wing.
- Smudge the lower lash line with a MAC 219 Pencil Brush to fade out the black pencil wing.
- Apply a white pencil to lower waterline, like MAC Eye Kohl in “Fascinating”.
- Curl your lashes and apply black mascara to both your upper and lower lashes.
I paired this EOTD with red lipstick to keep it simple. I didn’t wear any blush. I wore it with a black and white stripped dress.