The combination of blue and gold has a very special place in my heart. Blue and gold have been my school colors in elementary school, high school, and both of the universities I attended. I really enjoyed school, and I had a lot of school spirit as well when it came to sports (which I also participated in) and other extracurricular activities. I came up with this makeup look in honor of my school colors that I love so much.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (entire lid)
- MAC E/S in “Goldmine” (lower lid, tear duct, and entire lower lash line)
- MAC Limited Edition Pigment in “Bell-Bottom Blue” (apply wet on outer V using a sponge-tipped applicator and MAC Pro Water Base Mixing Medium — click here to see how to make your own homemade mixing medium; blend towards outer half of crease) — I just got this at the Las Vegas CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet)!
- MAC E/S in “Ricepaper” (highlight)
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in “Black Ink” (upper lash line)
- MAC Pro Eyeliner Mixing Medium (upper lash line)
- MAC Pro Glitter in “Reflects Antique Gold” (upper lash line, on top of eyeliner mixing medium)
- Blinc Kiss Me Mascara in “Black” (top and bottom lashes)
- Benefit Bronzing Powder in “Hoola” (contour) — also used this to contour my nose… can you tell?
- TEMPTU AIR pod Highlighter in “301 Champagne” (highlight upper half of apples and up towards temples)
- MAC L/S in “Bronzilla”
I’m wearing my Cal earrings, which I usually wear during UC Berkeley football games. GO BEARS!
If you love your school colors as well and would like to see a makeup look using them, let me know. It’s always fun to show your school pride, even with your makeup!