This is the makeup look I came up with to match the tunic dress I wrote about in yesterday’s Fashion Friday post. I took the bright colors of the tunic and belt and combined them into this look.
- MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” (entire lid)
- MAC E/S in “Chrome Yellow” (inner corner and tear duct)
- MAC Pro E/S in “Bright Sunshine” (inner corner and tear duct, on top of Chrome Yellow)
- MAC Limited Edition Pigment in “Viz-a-Violet” (applied wet on center lower lid using a sponge-tipped applicator and MAC Pro Water Base Mixing Medium — click here to see how to make your own homemade mixing medium; blend along crease) — Check your nearby CCO for this pigment!
- MAC Pigment in “Teal” (applied wet on outer V and blend along crease with the same sponge-tipped applicator and mixing medium)
- MAC E/S in “Jest” (highlight)
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in “Black Ink” (upper lash line)
- MAC Limited Edition Eye Kohl in “Float On By” (lower waterline)
- Blinc Kiss Me Mascara in “Black” (top and bottom lashes)
- Benefit Bronzing Powder in “Hoola” (contour)
- MAC Pro Powder Blush in “Rhubarb” (apples)
- MAC Limited Edition Cremesheen L/S in “Lavender Whip”