This Fourth of July EOTD (Eye of the Day) incorporates red, white, and blue all in one eyeshadow look. I added a touch of red with a Swarovski crystal. You can also add some red to your makeup by wearing this eyeshadow with red lipstick!
- Apply a primer similar in color to your skin tone (or use a white base to achieve an even whiter look). I used MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre”.
- Apply a matte white eye shadow like MAC E/S in “Gesso” as a wash on your entire lid (click here to see how to apply an eyeshadow wash).
- Using a fluffy blending brush, pick up some shimmery blue eyeshadow and apply it on your outer V, then blend along crease all the way towards your inner corner. I used MAC E/S in “Freshwater”.
- Line upper lash line with a black color, like Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in “Black Ink”. If desired, create a wing by following the natural curve/angle of your lower lash line.
- Apply a white pencil to lower waterline, like MAC Eye Kohl in “Fascinating”.
- Curl your lashes and apply black mascara to both your upper and lower lashes.
- Add a red Swarvoski flat back crystal just below the outer corner of your eye. Use a small amount of Duo Eyelash Adhesive on the back to keep the crystal in place the whole day.
Have a fun and safe Fourth of July!