Here’s a party purple look that’s both vibrant and glittery. The placement of the fuchsia color that I used on the center lid is just below my crease — this results in a pop of pink showing up when I look to the side or blink. When my eyes are fully open, only the purple and white colors appear.
- MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” (entire lid)
- MAC E/S in “Gesso” (highlight, inner corner, and tear duct)
- MAC Pigment in “Fuchsia” (applied wet on center lower lid using a sponge-tipped applicator and MAC Pro Water Base Mixing Medium — click here to see how to make your own homemade mixing medium)
- MAC Pigment in “Violet” (using the other side of the same sponge-tipped applicator with some more mixing medium, apply on outer V and blend along outer 2/3rds of crease)
- MAC E/S in “Shadowy Lady” (outer V — this will create depth in that area)
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in “Black Ink” (upper lash line)
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in “Metalhead” (upper lash line, on top of Black Ink)
- MAC Eye Kohl in “Phone Number” (lower waterline)
- MAC Prep + Prime Lash (top and bottom lashes)
- MAC Plush Lash Mascara (top and bottom lashes)
- Benefit Bronzing Powder in “Hoola” (contour)
- MAC Powder Blush in “Breath of Plum” (apples)
- TEMPTU AIR pod Highlighter in “301 Champagne” (highlight upper half of apples and up towards temples)
- MAC L/S in “Snob”
If you don’t have pigments in these colors, similar eyeshadow colors will do!