When I create colorful daytime looks, I usually try to incorporate some type of brown with it so that it’s more neutral. For this look, I used a warm golden brown eyeshadow to tone down a bright pink eyeshadow I placed on and above my crease. I added more color by using plum shades on my cheeks and lips. This look is colorful without being too bold for daytime wear.
- MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” (entire lid)
- MAC E/S in “Woodwinked” (lower lid)
- MAC E/S in “Swish” (apply above outer half of crease, blending inward and upward towards brow bone)
- MAC E/S in “Vanilla” (apply lightly as highlight with a fluffy brush)
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in “Chocolate Shimmer” (outer 2/3 of upper lash line)
- MAC Eye Kohl in “Teddy” (outer 2/3 of lower lash line)
- MAC Prep + Prime Lash (top and bottom lashes)
- MAC Plush Lash Mascara (top and bottom lashes)
- Benefit Bronzing Powder in “Hoola” (contour)
- MAC Powder Blush in “Breath of Plum” (apples)
- MAC Limited Edition Cremesheen L/S in “Go For It”
The lipstick I used is from MAC’s “In The Groove” Collection. It’s a very unique purple shade with silver/violet shimmer. It looks pretty crazy in the container, but it came out to a subtle plum color on my lips. I love it!