When my clothes don’t inspire me to use particular eyeshadow colors, I turn to the colors of my accessories. In this case, I came up with a makeup look to match an owl necklace I got at Forever 21. There are two eyeshadow colors on my center lid as well as two eyeshadow colors on my outer V. I blended them out (in the direction of lighter color to darker color), so that there’s a subtle transition between each color.
- MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” (entire lid)
- MAC E/S in “White Frost” (highlight, inner corner, tear duct, and inner lower lash line)
- MAC E/S in “Chrome Yellow” (lower half of center lid)
- MAC E/S in “Lucky Green” (upper half of center lid)
- MAC E/S in “Shadowy Lady” (outer V)
- MAC E/S in “Cranberry” (right above outer V; blend along crease)
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in “Black Ink” (upper lash line)
- MAC Prep + Prime Lash (top and bottom lashes)
- MAC Plush Lash Mascara (top and bottom lashes)
- Benefit Bronzing Powder in “Hoola” (contour)
- MAC Sheertone Blush in “Peaches” (on apples)
- MAC L/S in “Vegas Volt”
The necklace actually hangs lower, but I positioned it higher so it would show up in these pictures.