This is a very quick makeup look you can wear when you’re rushing out to your early morning class. This look has pops of bright colors to make you look both awake and spunky throughout the day! I kept the colors on my eyeliner, cheeks, and lips — you can even keep the bright color to one or some of these areas instead.
- MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” (entire lid)
- MAC E/S in “Naked Lunch” (apply as a wash on entire lid — click here to read more about this simple technique)
- MAC Pro Chromaline in “Marine Ultra” (outer 2/3 of upper lash line; wing out the ends and smudge the tip with a pencil brush like MAC 219 or a Q-tip)
- MAC Prep + Prime Lash (top and bottom lashes)
- MAC Plush Lash Mascara (top and bottom lashes)
- Benefit Bronzing Powder in “Hoola” (contour)
- MAC Pro Powder Blush in “Apple Red” (on apples)
- MAC Slimshine L/S in “Swelter”
When I wear a bright cheek color (and minimal eyeshadow), I like to wear a matching lip color with it. More subtle matching cheek and lip colors work well too — that’s pretty much what I wore to class on really busy days.