This makeup look is inspired by the orange and brown colors of the leaves we’ll be seeing more of this fall season. I used a copper colored pigment that has shimmery flecks to add some sparkle on my lower lid. Since copper is a reddish brown color, I decided to use a brown eye shadow on the outer crease and a vivid red lipstick on my lips to create harmony in the entire look. I also applied an orange eye shadow (MAC “Rule”) along the crease to transition the copper pigment into the brown eye shadow.
- MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” (entire lid)
- MAC E/S in “Rule” (apply along entire crease)
- MAC Pigment in “Copper Sparkle” (apply wet on lower lid using a sponge-tipped applicator and MAC Pro Water Base Mixing Medium — click here to see how to make your own homemade mixing medium)
- MAC E/S in “Brulé” (highlight)
- MAC E/S in “Brun” (apply and blend on outer half of crease)
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in “Black Ink” (upper lash line)
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’Express Waterproof Mascara in “Very Black” (two coats on top and one coat on bottom lashes)
- Benefit Bronzing Powder in “Hoola” (contour)
- TEMPTU AIR pod Highlighter in “301 Champagne” (upper half of apples and up towards temples)
- MAC L/S in “Lady Danger”
These pictures were taken without flash to show how this makeup looks like in the daylight.