For this EOTD, I used a bright kelly green color on the lid as well as the lower waterline. Then I added a purplish blue eye shadow along the crease and lined with a blue pencil. These Eye of the Days are intended to give you ideas for eye shadow colors while letting you experiment with other colors you can use on your cheeks and lips. As for me, I ended up using a plum colored blush and lavender lipstick to add more purple to the overall look.
- Prime your entire lid to help your eye shadow last all day. I used MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre”.
- Apply a kelly green color on the lower lid with a dense eye shadow brush. I used MAC Pro E/S in “Kelly” with a MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush.
- Using a blending brush, apply a purplish blue eye shadow like MAC “Contrast” on the outer crease and sweep it inwards along the rest of the crease.
- Apply a shimmery soft beige eye shadow as highlight, like MAC E/S in “Shroom”.
- To add some sparkle to the look, apply a frosty white with gold duochrome pigment dry on the tear duct. I used MAC Pro Pigment in “White Gold”.
- Line your upper lash line with a blue eye pencil, like MAC Eye Kohl in “Blooz” .
- Apply a green pencil on your lower waterline that matches the green color on the lid. I used MAC Eye Kohl in “Minted”.
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara to both your upper and lower lashes. I’m wearing Maybelline The Falsies Volum’Express Waterproof Mascara in “Very Black” — two coats on the top and one coat on the bottom.