This EOTD is a quick way to use two eye shadows. I choose two colors with blue in them, because they are very easy to blend — you can do this with any two shades of a color that you want! I ended up using an additional white eye shadow for highlight, but you can skip this if you only want to stick to two colors total.
- Apply a primer like Too Faced Shadow Insurance on your entire lid. This is especially helpful in preventing fallout when using pigments dry, like I did in this look.
- Use a fluffy brush to apply a matte white color as highlight. I used MAC E/S in “Gesso”.
- Apply a teal (or turquoise) eye shadow on your entire lid, including your inner corner, tear duct, and entire lower lash line. Since I used MAC Limited Edition Pigment in “Partylicious” dry, I used a patting motion with a dense MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush to apply it.
- Sweep a deep blue matte eye shadow on your outer V and outer half of your crease. I used MAC E/S in “Prussian”.
- Line your upper lash line with a black liquid or gel liner, like my favorite Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in “Black Ink”.
- Line your lower waterline with a matching teal eye pencil. I used MAC Limited Edition Eye Kohl in “Float On By”.
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara to both your upper and lower lashes. I’m wearing Maybelline The Falsies Volum’Express Waterproof Mascara in “Very Black” — two coats on the top and one coat on the bottom.