Meet Britany — one of my readers and fellow makeup enthusiasts! She sent me pictures of some of her makeup looks, and I wanted to feature one of my favorites as the newest Fan Look. Britany created this blue makeup look with eye shadow that really pops!
- Maybelline Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup in “Cocoa” (base)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (to prime lid)
- L’Oreal HiP Bright Duo Shadow in “Showy” – blue color (lower lid and lower lash line)
- L’Oreal HiP Bright Duo Shadow in “Showy” – teal color (inner corner; blend along crease)
- L’Oreal HiP Bright Duo Shadow in “Flare” – cream color (highlight)
- Rimmel London Kohl Liner in “Soft Black” (upper lash line and waterline)
- Milani Shadow Wear Quad in “05 Denim Blue” (lower lash line)
- CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara in “Very Black” (upper lashes only)
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in “Extreme Black” (both upper and lower lashes)
- Maybelline Shine Sensational Lip Gloss in “65 Crazy for Caramel”
Brief Bio: Britany is 24 years old and is from Memphis, TN. She’s had a passion for makeup and fashion since she was 18 years old — she was even studying Fashion Merchandising before she changed her major to Nursing. Britany loves doing makeup on herself and on others.
Thanks Brit for showing us all your pretty makeup look!
If you would like to share your makeup look, send me an e-mail with your pictures (face with eyes open, face with eyes closed, and a closeup of your eye), products used (and where), and your brief bio to:
I look forward to seeing what you come up with!