I came up with this fun and festive green and red makeup look for Christmas. I tend to wrap gifts pretty elaborately and make my own bows out of different kinds of ribbons, so after hours of wrapping and decorating I thought why not include a bow in a makeup look? I drew a bow with black gel liner, connecting one end to the wing of my eye liner. I wanted my eyeliner to look like an extension of the bow. I finished the look with some red lipstick and a matching red rhinestone to adorn the center of the “bow eye liner”.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (to prime lid)
- MAC E/S in “Ricepaper” (highlight)
- MAC E/S in “Humid” (entire lower lid, just below crease)
- MAC E/S in “Juxt” (apply with a small fluffy blending brush just above crease, where Humid and Ricepaper meet)
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in “77″ (upper lash line; create a wing and then draw a bow, with one end connecting to the wing)
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’Express Waterproof Mascara in “Very Black” (two coats on top and one coat on bottom lashes)
- Swarovski flat back crystal (red crystal on center of bow; apply with Duo Eyelash Adhesive)
- Benefit Bronzing Powder in “Hoola” (contour)
- MAC Powder Blush in “Cubic” (on apples)
- Milani Lip Flash in “05 Hot Flash”
I also wanted to share a picture of part of my Christmas tree/Hanukkah bush, which has bows on it as well. Some of my favorite ornaments that Greg and I have collected over the years are shown in the picture.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Nerdy Girls!