This look features the Royal Pride Palette, my favorite of the three removable palettes that come with the tokidoki Robbery Palette I recently reviewed. Royal Pride Palette (shown at the bottom of this post) has really pigmented copper, gold, rust, and brown eye shadows, and it is the only palette that comes with a bronzer (the other two come with blush).
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (to prime lid)
- MAC E/S in “Ricepaper” (highlight)
- tokidoki Royal Pride Palette E/S in “Savana” (center lower lid to inner corner; also apply on tear duct and inner lower lash line) — this color is also available as a single Cromatico Eyeshadow
- tokidoki Royal Pride Palette E/S in “Lion Pappa” (apply along entire crease with fluffy blending brush)
- tokidoki Royal Pride Palette E/S in “Ercolino” (inner half of outer lower lid)
- tokidoki Royal Pride Palette E/S in “Bulletto” (outer V; blend along outer half of crease) — this color is also available as a single Cromatico Eyeshadow
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in “77″ (upper lash line)
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’Express Waterproof Mascara in “Very Black” (two coats on top and one coat on bottom lashes)
- Benefit Bronzing Powder in “Hoola” (contour)
- tokidoki Royal Pride Palette Inferno Bronzer in “Royal Pride” (on apples) — this color is also available as a single Inferno Bronzer
- MAC Lip Pencil in “Spice” (along lip line, then fill in entire lip area)
- MAC L/S in “Mocha”
Next time I’m traveling, I am definitely taking this Royal Pride Palette with me since it’s nice to have eye shadows that really look nice together (along with a matching bronzer) in such a compact, portable case!