Reader Emily is back with a gorgeous Fan Look! She submitted a makeup look back in August showing us how she used her CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows in “Tropical Fusion”. Now she has a new look using the CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 3-Kit Shadows in “Dazzling Metallics”. She knows how to wear these CoverGirl eye shadows really well!
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup in “Buff Beige” (base) — Emily says this foundation is great for smoothing and reducing imperfections as well as minimizing the look of her pores.
- Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Mineral Veil (all over)
- Revlon face primer (to prime lid)
- CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in “Dazzling Metallics” – yellow color (inner corner)
- CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in “Dazzling Metallics” – orange color (outer 2/3 of lid, just below the crease; blend where the orange and yellow meet)
- CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in “Dazzling Metallics” – black color (using a liner brush, apply along both upper and lower lash lines and connect them on outer corner; then cut the crease with the same black color and liner brush)
- CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in “Dazzling Metallics” – yellow color (use to lightly soften black cut crease)
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’Express Black Drama Mascara (apply two coats to top and bottom lashes)
- Bare Escentuals bareMinerals All-Over Face Color in “Hint of Truth” (blend back from the apples towards hairline)
- Sonia Kashuk Shimmering Loose Mineral Blush in “Angelica” (on apples)
- Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Champagne Diamond Radiance (on cheeks, jawline, wherever you like to apply bronzer) — She received these bareMineral products as a gift, and she loves them!
- CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in “Kiss 275″
Brief Bio: Emily is 23 years old, and in addition to working and going to school full time, she is mother of two little girls. When she has some spare time to herself, she likes to experiment with new looks in makeup and hair, and pamper herself! She also enjoys reading, planning her wedding, and working out. She has a pretty laid back household, and she loves doing things as a family, like visiting the park and the zoo. Emily enjoys daily walks with her older daughter when the weather isn’t so cold (she said it’s currently 9 degrees where she’s from)!
Thanks, Emily! Can’t wait to see what you come up with next!
If you’d like to show us your makeup look, send me an e-mail with your pictures, products used and where, and your brief bio to:
Please include at least one of each type of picture: full face, closeup of eye(s) open, and eye(s) closed.