Since Saint Patrick’s Day is coming up, I came up with this green makeup look to bring me good luck! In Irish tradition, green represents Ireland (the “Emerald Isle”), the shamrock, and spring — so wearing green is a way to get good luck (in addition to finding a four-leaf clover and kissing the Blarney Stone, of course haha). This makeup look has plenty o’ green to not get you pinched on Thursday!
- MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” (entire lid)
- MAC Pro Pigment in “Kelly Green” (apply wet on lower lid using a sponge-tipped applicator and MAC Pro Water Base Mixing Medium — click here to see how to make your own homemade mixing medium)
- MAC E/S in “Humid” (outer V; blend along entire crease)
- MAC E/S in “Carbon” (blend along outer V on top of Humid to create depth)
- MAC E/S in “Ricepaper” (highlight)
- MAC Pro E/S in “Sour Lemon” (entire lower lash line)
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in “77″ (upper lash line)
- MAC Eye Kohl in “Minted” (lower waterline)
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’Express Waterproof Mascara in “Very Black” (two coats on top and one coat on bottom lashes)
- Benefit Bronzing Powder in “Hoola” (contour)
- MAC Powder Blush in “Cubic” (on apples)
- MAC L/S in “Please Me”
Check out more of my green makeup looks here!