I’ve been holding onto a gorgeous MAC Pro Glitter in “Turquoise” for a couple months now, and I finally got around to using it! I put it on top of one of my favorite Inglot eye shadow colors — a matte teal (“372″). The glitter sparkles so much more than these pictures show! If you don’t have this MAC Pro glitter, any cosmetic grade turquoise glitter will do!
- MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” (entire lid)
-Inglot E/S Matte in “372″ (lower lid)
- MAC E/S in “Mystery” (outer V; blend along entire crease)
- MAC E/S in “Brulé” (highlight)
- MAC Pro Glitter in “Turquoise” (pat on lower lid using a sponge-tipped applicator with MAC Pro Water Base Mixing Medium — click here to see how to make your own homemade mixing medium)
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in “77″ (upper lash line)
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’Express Waterproof Mascara in “Very Black” (two coats on top and one coat on bottom lashes)
- Benefit Bronzing Powder in “Hoola” (contour)
- MAC Pro Powder Blush in “Devil” (on apples)
- MAC L/S in “Made to Order”
If you want to purchase MAC Pro items (without a MAC Pro membership card), you can call 1-800-866-6464 (USA) or 1-800-387-6707 ext. 8555 (Canada) to place an order or visit a MAC Pro store (click here to find the location nearest you — make sure the “Accepts Pro Discount” box is not checked).