This is the first makeup look I came up with using eye shadows from the Urban Decay Naked Palette. There are so many neutral looks that you can create with this palette. This look is a darker, more dramatic eye that you can wear out to dinner.
- MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” (entire lid)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette E/S in “Virgin” (highlight)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette E/S in “Sidecar” (center lid to inner corner)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette E/S in “Darkhorse” and “Hustle” mixed together (outer V; blend along entire crease)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette E/S in “Creep” (outer 2/3 of lid, just inside the outer V)
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in “77″ (upper lash line)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash Waterproof Extra Black Mascara (two coats on top lashes)
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in “01 Black” (one coat on bottom lashes)
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base (contour)
- MAC Powder Blush in “Melba” (on apples)
- MAC L/S in “Made to Order”
I’ll be posting more looks using this palette soon! If you’re also a proud owner of the Naked Palette, I’d love to see what looks you come up with too! If you’d like to share your Naked Palette look, send me an e-mail with your pictures, products used and where, and your brief bio to:
Please include at least one of each type of picture: full face, closeup of eye(s) open, and eye(s) closed.