This is a glittery take on the Classic Black Smokey Eye. In these pictures, the glitter only shows up on the center lid because of the flash, but there’s actually glitter from the inner corner to the outer lid (just below my crease).
When I add glitter to my eye makeup, I apply all the eye shadows first and then add the glitter. Then I curl my lashes and apply mascara as the last step. For this makeup look, I used one of my favorite and easiest to use glitter products — Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner!
- MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” (entire lid)
- MAC Paint Pot in “Blackground” (lower lid, just above crease)
- MAC E/S in “Carbon” (on top of Blackground on lower lid)
- Milani E/S in “Storm” (apply and blend on outer V and along entire crease)
- MAC E/S in “Vex” (highlight)
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in “77″ (upper lash line)
- MAC Limited Edition Kohl Power Eye Pencil in “Feline” (lower waterline)
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in “Spandex” (on top of Carbon on lower lid, just below crease)
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in “01 Black” (one coat on bottom lashes)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash Waterproof Extra Black Mascara (two coats on top lashes; also apply on outer half of bottom lashes)
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base (contour)
- MAC Limited Edition Powder Blush in “Hipness” (on apples)
- MAC L/S in “New York Apple”