I love getting pictures from my readers with makeup looks they’ve come up with! This Fan Look features Monica, who I got to know through comments on my posts and through e-mail. She came up with this pretty pink makeup look using Almay Intense i-Color Eyeshadow Trio for Hazels, which you can find at your local drug store. Monica writes:
“My makeup are the basic one that you buy at a drug store, but the only thing that I ALWAYS use, no matter what, is my almay clear complexion liquid makeup, it is the best! I love it =) <3 You inspire me so much! Thanks for all the support and believe in me no matter what! XOXO"
Thanks, Monica — you’re too sweet! Here are pictures of her look, and how you can do it too!
- Almay Clear Complexion Liquid Makeup in “Sand 260″
- Maybelline Shine Free Oil-Control Loose Powder in “Light 01″
- Almay Intense i-Color Eyeshadow in “Trio for Hazels” — pink color (lower lid and crease/contour)
- Almay Intense i-Color Eyeshadow in “Trio for Hazels” — cream color (highlight/brow bone)
- Almay Intense i-Color Eyeshadow in “Trio for Hazels” — brown color (just a little bit on the outer V)
- Apple Super Lash Avocado Mascara — black color (upper lashes)
- NYC Liquid Eyeliner in “Black” (upper lash line)
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in “Black” (waterline)
- Avon Color Rich Renewable Lipstick in “Butterscotch”
Brief Bio: Monica is 26 years old (soon to be 27 in a couple weeks!), and she is from Costa Rica in Central America. She is interested in aviation and works as a flight control agent. Monica hasn’t studied makeup techniques, but she loves makeup and really enjoys doing her nails. A fun fact about her is that she always pays attention to everyone’s makeup… “friends, movie stars, singers… you!” , which is why she likes trying out different makeup styles and practicing new techniques.
I’ve been wanting Monica to recreate my Subtle Blue and Green Look, so I’m excited to see how that turns out too!
If you’d like to show us your makeup look, send me an e-mail with your pictures, products used and where, and your brief bio to:
Please include at least one of each type of picture: full face, closeup of eye(s) open, and eye(s) closed. Can’t wait to see what you gals come up with!