Bright Orange and Pink Look
To further emphasize my love for Make Up For Ever’s bright matte eye shadows, here’s a really bright look using a neon pink (“75″) and vibrant matte orange (“18″). Keep in mind that MUFE eye shadows are pressed differently than MAC ones, so they’re a bit more powdery and loose. To prevent fallout, apply MUFE eye shadows by patting them on with your brush instead of doing a windshield wiper motion right away. Once on, the eye shadow is so pigmented that the color will stay as intense the whole day!
Another great thing I love about these bright matte MUFE eye shadows is that the color you see on the pan is how it shows up on your eyes, as you can see in these pictures!
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance (to prime lid)
– Make Up For Ever E/S in “35” — Buff; barely there pink (highlight)
– Make Up For Ever E/S in “18” — Tangerine; vibrant matte orange (center lid to inner corner)
– Make Up For Ever E/S in “75” — Neon Pink; bright fuchsia pink (outer V; blend along entire crease)
– Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in “77″ (upper lash line)
– Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash Waterproof Extra Black Mascara (two coats on top lashes)
– Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in “01 Black” (one coat on bottom lashes)
– Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base (contour)
– MAC Powder Blush in “Well Dressed” (on apples)
– MAC L/S in “Morange”
I mainly use MUFE eye shadows on my eyes, but you can also use any of them as blush too (but use a very light hand, since these are extremely bright)!