For this colorful makeup look, I felt like using a combination of some of my favorite eye shadow brands — Inglot, Make Up For Ever, and MAC. I wore it with a bright orange lipstick to bring out the little bit of orange I used on my lid. Alternatively, you can wear a nude lip or a lighter coral lip color to keep the focus of all the bright, bold colors only on your eyes.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (to prime lid)
- Make Up For Ever E/S in “35″ — Buff; barely there pink (highlight)
- Make Up For Ever E/S in “149″ — Iridescent Flourescent Green; bright green shimmer (center lid to inner corner)
- Make Up For Ever E/S in “18″ — Tangerine; vibrant matte orange (outer 2/3 of lid; blend where it meets green MUFE 149)
- Inglot E/S Pearl in “428″ (outer V; blend along entire crease) — this is a violet-blue color with a pearl finish… it looks like it glows!
- MAC Limited Edition E/S in “Sweet & Punchy” (entire lower lash line)
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in “77″ (upper lash line)
- MAC Limited Edition Kohl Power Eye Pencil in “Feline” (lower waterline)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash Waterproof Extra Black Mascara (two coats on top lashes)
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in “01 Black” (one coat on bottom lashes)
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base (contour)
- MAC Limited Edition Powder Blush in “Hipness” (on apples)
- MAC L/S in “Morange”