Here’s another easy makeup look you can try with your Naked Palette! This makeup look features two matte colors in the palette — Naked (buff matte) and Buck (brown matte). These matte colors can be easily overlooked with all the gorgeous shimmery ones in the palette, so I wanted to create a look showcasing them both. I lined my upper lash line with a dark brown color (Darkhorse, which is also in the palette) for a softer effect, since I wore this makeup during the day.
- MAC Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” (entire lid)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette E/S in “Naked” (apply as a wash on the lid, but stopping just below brow bone)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette E/S in “Buck” (outer V; blend along entire crease)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette E/S in “Darkhorse” (line upper lash line; use a small angle brush like MAC 266)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash Waterproof Extra Black Mascara (two coats on top and one coat on bottom lashes)
- MAC Lip Pencil in “Spice” (along lip line, then fill in entire lip area)
- MAC L/S in “Mocha”
Check out my other makeup looks using Urban Decay’s Naked Palette too!