After chatting with reader Holly on the Nerdy Girl Makeup Facebook Page about her love for Urban Decay eye shadows, I decided to whip out my Urban Decay Book of Shadows palette to create this smokey makeup look. The two main colors I used are Last Call (iridescent plumy-purple) and Perversion (matte black). Although I used these colors from my Book of Shadows palette, both of these are available for purchase as single eye shadows and can be found in some other Urban Decay palettes as well.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (to prime lid)
- MAC Paint Pot in “Blackground” (lower lid)
- Urban Decay E/S in “Perversion” (apply dry on top of Blacktrack on lower lid)
- Urban Decay E/S in “Last Call” (apply and blend on outer V and along entire crease)
- MAC E/S in “Vanilla” (highlight)
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in “77″ (upper lash line)
- MAC Eye Kohl in “Smolder” (lower waterline)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash Waterproof Extra Black Mascara (two coats on top and one coat on bottom lashes)
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base (contour)
- MAC Powder Blush in “Cubic” (on apples)
- MAC L/S in “New York Apple”
If you have Urban Decay’s new 15 Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection, try a brighter fuchsia version of this look with Junkshow instead of Last Call, Blackout instead of Perversion, and Vanilla instead of the MAC Vanilla I used here!