This is my first makeup look using one of the Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadows that I recently reviewed. I applied “84″ pigment wet to intensify this gold with green duochrome color. Duochromes shift between two different colors depending on the way light hits them — in the pictures below, the light hits my center lid and really brings out the gold-green in that area.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (to prime lid)
- Inglot E/S Matte in “351″ (highlight)
- Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow in “84″ (apply wet on lower lid using a sponge-tipped applicator and MAC Pro Water Base Mixing Medium — click here to see how to make your own homemade mixing medium)
- Inglot E/S D.S. in “457″ (outer V; blend along outer half of crease)
- Inglot E/S AMC Shine in “27″ (blend along inner half of crease with a fluffy blending brush)
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in “77″ (upper lash line)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash Waterproof Extra Black Mascara (two coats on top and one coat on bottom lashes)
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base (contour)
- MAC Sheertone Blush in “Blushbaby” (on apples)
- Inglot Lipstick 223
Duochromes are also fun to use on top of colored primers/bases or eye shadows to transform the color. Check out my review on MAC “Blue Brown” Pigment to get an idea of how versatile duochromes can be!