Mod Makeup Look
In this black and white eye shadow look, I extended a triangular shape on the tear duct to change the shape of the eye, giving it a mod/retro look. The white kohl pencil along the lower waterline also makes the eyes appear bigger. This is more of a statement makeup look that you can wear when you feel daring or on Halloween! I watched Black Swan recently, so this makeup might’ve been somewhat inspired by that movie.
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance (to prime lid)
– NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in “Milk” (lower lid, just below crease) — this white base will help the white eye shadow stand out more
– MAC E/S in “Gesso” (pat on top of Milk on lower lid)
– MAC Eye Kohl in “Fascinating” (lower wateline and lower lash line; also create a triangle on your tear duct as well as extend a line out on the outer edge of your lash line)
– MAC E/S in “Carbon” (upper lash line and wing, and following the shape of Fascinating on lower lash line; also use to lightly outline crease, blending it out with a fluffy brush)
– MAC E/S in “Brulé” (highlight)
– Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in “77″ (go over Carbon on the upper and lower lash lines)
– Maybelline The Falsies Volum’Express Waterproof Mascara in “Black Drama” (two coats on top and one coat on bottom lashes)
– Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base (contour)
– MAC Lip Pencil in “Cherry”
– Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics OCC Lip Tar in “Harlot”
If you want a less intense version of this eye makeup, try my Black and White EOTD.