I picked up the Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Palette in August. These were sold out at the Sephora stores near me, but I happened to drop by an Ulta store during a trip I took to Pennsylvania and they must have had at least 30 of these in stock. I wasn’t sure if I should buy this palette at first, since I’m very much content with my Naked Palette. However, I was sold after swatching Junkshow (bright pink with fuchsia shift) and Deep End (bright teal shimmer) — they’re gorgeous (and the other colors are nice too)!
I just had to incorporate Junkshow and Deep End in my first makeup look using this palette. I like using these colors to add a pop of color to a neutral look. Here’s how it turned out!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (to prime lid)
- Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette E/S in “Vanilla” (highlight)
- Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette E/S in “Chase” (center lid to inner corner; also apply on tear duct and center to inner lower lash line)
- Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette E/S in “Junkshow” (outer 2/3 of lid; blend where it meets Chase)
- Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette E/S in “M.I.A.” (outer V; blend along outer half of crease)
- Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette E/S in “Deep End” (outer to center lower lash line; blend where it meets Chase)
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in “77″ (upper lash line)
- MAC Eye Kohl in “Smolder” (lower waterline)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash Waterproof Extra Black Mascara (two coats on top and one coat on bottom lashes)
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base (contour)
- MAC Powder Blush in “Buff” (on apples)
- Barry M Lip Paint in “53 Coral”
Do you have an Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Palette? If you’d like to share your 15 Year Anniversary Palette look, send me an e-mail with your pictures, products used and where, and your brief bio to:
Please include at least one of each type of picture: full face, closeup of eye(s) open, and eye(s) closed.