I’ll be cheering for Cal to win the 114th Big Game at Stanford Stadium today. Although Stanford is ranked in the Top 10 (like they were during last year’s Big Game ) and Cal is once again the underdog, I’m always decked out in Cal blue and gold — including my makeup! I came up with this very quick makeup look that’s simple but does the job of showing off my school spirit. I used Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliners in “Radium” (bright blue with silver sparkle) and “El Dorado” (yellow gold with gold sparkle) to line my upper and lower lash lines, respectively. These UD liquid liners are great, and I’ve been using them a lot lately!
- Inglot Eye Makeup Base in “01″ (entire lid)
- MAC E/S in “Naked Lunch” (apply as a wash on entire lid — click here to read more about this simple technique)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in “Radium” (upper lash line; create a subtle wing — click here to read how to create a winged/cat eyeliner)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner in “El Dorado” (entire lower lash line)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash Waterproof Extra Black Mascara (two coats on top and one coat on bottom lashes)
- Benefit Bronzing Powder in “Hoola” (contour)
- MAC Sheertone Blush in “Peaches” (on apples)
- MAC L/S in “Vegas Volt”
Anything can happen when college football teams play against their oldest rivals. Cal and Stanford have been playing against each other in an annual Big Game since 1892! Check out my Cal Football Makeup EOTD from when I watched the Big Game in Berkeley last year. GO BEARS!