This makeup look features one of the Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadows I reviewed back in September. I applied the shimmery turquoise “71″ pigment wet to make it more vibrant, but the color also looks nice when used dry. The brown eye shadow is called “Lie Low”, and it’s one of the permanent MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadows that were released with MAC Styledriven Collection for Fall 2011. I noticed that I’ve been reaching for this eye shadow a lot ever since I bought it a few weeks ago.
- Inglot Eye Makeup Base in “01″ (entire lid)
- MAC E/S in “Ricepaper” (highlight)
- Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow in “71″ — shimmery light turquoise (apply wet on lower lid using a sponge-tipped applicator and MAC Pro Water Base Mixing Medium — click here to see how to make your own homemade mixing medium)
- MAC Pro Longwear E/S in “Lie Low” — dark frosted golden brown (outer V; blend along entire crease)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner in “Demolition” (upper lash line)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash Waterproof Extra Black Mascara (two coats on top and one coat on bottom lashes)
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base (contour)
- MAC Powder Blush in “Fleur Power” (on apples)
- MAC L/S in “Icon”
Check out my Brown and Gold-Green Duochrome Look to see another makeup look using a different Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow!