Bright Purple and Pink Makeup Look

After picking out an outfit that was all black and white, I decided to wear bright makeup to add some color to my overall look. I turned to the Make Up For Ever purple and pink matte eye shadows to create this vibrant eye makeup. I wore this with a lipstick color that looks like these two eye shadows mixed together — it’s a vivid fuchsia berry called “Rebel” by MAC. :)

EYES
– Laura Mercier Eye Basics in “Wheat” (prime entire lid)
– Make Up For Ever E/S in “35″ — Buff; barely there pink (highlight)
– MAC E/S in “Girlie” (midtone — the area between your highlight and crease)
– Make Up For Ever E/S in “75″ — Neon Pink; bright fuchsia pink (lower lid)
– Make Up For Ever E/S in “92″ — matte brilliant purple (outer V; blend along outer half of crease)
– Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in “77″ (upper lash line)
– MAC Limited Edition Kohl Power Eye Pencil in “Feline” (smudge along outer half of lower waterline)
– Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash Waterproof Extra Black Mascara (two coats on top and one coat on bottom lashes)

CHEEKS
– Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base (contour)
– Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in “Exposed” (on apples)

LIPS
– MAC L/S in “Rebel”

Vonnie (socialitedreams)February 20th, 2012 at 8:18 am

very pretty way to add some pop to a black/white outfit. i love purple pink combos

WyceeFebruary 21st, 2012 at 1:21 am

Thanks Vonnie! :)

Eden-AvalonFebruary 22nd, 2012 at 4:06 pm

I do the same thing now, when wearing monochrome outfits. Just a way to bring life into the whole deal. Nicely done~

WyceeFebruary 24th, 2012 at 12:17 am

Thanks Eden-Avalon! :)

MonicaMarch 26th, 2012 at 1:38 am

Very pretty! I love how the lip colour bring out ur features. Your make-up looks are amazing!
What foundation do you use?

WyceeMarch 27th, 2012 at 11:09 pm

Thanks, Monica! I use a lot of different foundations (including airbrush), but my all-time favorite everyday foundation is Lancôme Photôgenic Lumessence. I set it with Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder (which is on the pricy side, so I use it on days I’ll be taking pictures), but I also like MAC Select Sheer Loose Powder for everyday. :)

MonicaMarch 28th, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Oh cool! Which shades do you use for the Lancome Photogenic Lumessence and the Chanel Pudre Finish Loose Powder?

WyceeMarch 30th, 2012 at 12:43 am

Hi Monica,

I use Lancôme Photôgenic Lumessence in “Bisque 1 (N)” and Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder in “20 Clair”. If you stop by the Macy’s Lancôme kiosk, you can ask for a sample to see how it looks on your skin type (I’m normal/combination skin). Hope that helps! :)