I wanted to give my 40-pan Freedom System palette some more attention, so I came up with another all Inglot eye shadow look using colors I haven’t tried before. I’ve somewhat been avoiding using this palette to create looks for this site, since it’s difficult to remove the pans from the palette to see the “names” (which are unfortunately numbers) of the eye shadows. If they had names like MAC eye shadows (like “Electric Eel” and “Aquadisiac”), I could remember the names much easier and not have to look them up when I type up the makeup products I use!
When I was looking at my palette to determine what colors I wanted to use, my eyes were drawn to four colors that were next to each other — aqua/turquoise blues and greens. The single eye shadow I marked on the top row in the picture above is the color I used for highlight. The end result turned out to be a fun Easter/spring look!
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics in “Wheat” (prime entire lid)
- Inglot E/S Matte in “353″ — light peach-beige (highlight)
- Inglot E/S AMC Shine in “24″ — bright aqua blue (inner corner and tear duct)
- Inglot E/S D.S. in “473″ — turquoise (center lid to inner corner, blending where it meets 24)
- Inglot E/S Matte in “384″ — medium grass green (outer V; blend along crease)
- Inglot AMC E/S in “57″ — dark forest green (apply a smaller V on outer V to create some depth)
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in “77″ (upper lash line)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash Waterproof Extra Black Mascara (two coats on top and one coat on bottom lashes)
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base (contour)
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in “Medium Deep” (contour)
- MAC Sheertone Blush in “Blushbaby” (on apples)
- MAC L/S in “Please Me”