This is my first makeup look using eye shadows from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I applied the shimmery pale beige-gray color called “Verve” on the center lid to create a glow against the darker brown colors. I also used the travel-size Lip Junkie Lipgloss that comes with this palette. This is an everyday look that works great for both day and night!
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics in “Wheat” (prime entire lid)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette E/S in “Foxy” (highlight)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette E/S in “Tease” (midtone — the area between your highlight and crease)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette E/S in “Verve” (center lid to inner corner; also apply on tear duct)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette E/S in “YDK” (outer half of lid and entire lower lash line; blend where it meets Verve)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette E/S in “Busted” (outer V; blend along entire crease)
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in “77″ (upper lash line)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash Waterproof Extra Black Mascara (two coats on top and one coat on bottom lashes)
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base (contour)
- Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in “68 Rose Écrin” (on apples)
- Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in “Naked” — pinky neutral
I’ll be posting more looks using this palette, so check back again soon! If you’re also a proud owner of Naked 2, I’d love to see what looks you come up with! If you’d like to share your Naked 2 Palette look, send me an e-mail with your pictures, products used and where, and your brief bio to:
Please include at least one of each type of picture: full face, closeup of eye(s) open, and eye(s) closed.